Recovering from a natural disaster can topple a rural area’s economy but having sufficient resources can get your municipality or not-for-profit back on its feet – even after a disaster…
Departure of a CFO or Controller Often Triggers Need By Michelle Ryan, CPA A chief financial officer’s retirement is usually cause for celebration in honor of longstanding contributions to a…
CARES Act, Paycheck Protection Program, and Health Care Enhancement Act Support for Healthcare Providers By Jennifer Allen, CPA As states reopen, some medical professionals continue to receive much-needed assistance through…
What is an Allowable Expense, and How Does the New FTE Calculation Come into Play? Navigating loan forgiveness for Paycheck Protection Program funds is becoming a complex and confusing process….
Rules Effective for Most Plans in 2022 By Meagan Wellbrock, CPA New rules governing ERISA plan audits will impose new responsibilities for certain matters on plan sponsors, particularly those who…
A Business Valuation Provides a Key Benchmark for Improvement By Ryan Scheck Business owners often think of business valuation as a necessity only when reacting to an event like retirement,…
- Grant Funding Available for Rural Community Infrastructure & Equipment
- Is Outsourced Accounting a Solution for Your Company?
- Provider Relief Fund Payments for Medicare & CHIP Providers and Safety Net Hospitals
- Frequently Asked Questions About PPP Loan Forgiveness
- New Rules for ‘Limited Scope’ ERISA Audits Designed to Improve Quality