Seasonal Tax Preparer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The individual in this position prepares tax returns, standard accounting work papers, and other financial reports.
Required Experience and Education
At least one year of relevant experience in a CPA firm or tax preparation company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares assigned individual tax returns using ProSystem FX tax software.
- Prepares work papers that are organized, neat, cross-referenced and supported by conclusions
- Maintains accurate time and expense records to ensure proper billing of clients
- Consults with Manager on complex tax issues when necessary
Desired Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of firm and client information
- Effectively communicate through oral and written means
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Aptitude to learn and effectively use multiple software applications
Consistent hourly schedule through April 15th.