Seasonal Tax Reviewer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The individual in this position reviews tax returns, standard accounting work papers, and other financial reports.
Required Experience and Education
3-5 years relevant experience in a CPA firm or other tax preparation company. CPA desired, but not required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews tax returns prepared by junior staff using ProSystem FX tax software
- Maintains accurate time and expense records to ensure proper billing of clients
- Resolves or escalates complex tax issues as appropriate
- Demonstrates knowledge of all technical aspects of the job
Desired Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of firm and client information
- Effectively communicate through oral and written means
- Client service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and good judgment when interacting with colleagues, supervisors and clients
- Ability to work well with others
- Aptitude to learn and effectively use multiple software applications
Consistent hourly schedule through April 15th.