Jessica joined the Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball (ABBB) team in 2004 as a staff accountant. Today, she serves as a principal. She works primarily in the firm’s tax department, providing tax and accounting services to clients in a variety of industries. Jessica chairs the firm’s Tax Advisory Board and co-leads the firm’s Tax service line.
A dedicated and hardworking professional, Jessica has always enjoyed working with numbers and was inspired to pursue a career in accounting after taking a high school accounting class.
Raised in Hoxie, Kansas, Jessica currently resides in Hays with her husband, Jack, and their daughter, Riley. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, exercising, and following her favorite sports teams, especially Fort Hays State.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of CPAs (KSCPA)
- Central Kansas Chapter of the KSCPA
- Hays Area Young Professionals
- Hays Sunrise Rotary Club
- Fort Hays State University Alumni Association
- Fort Hays State University (2004)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Honors and Achievements
- KSCPA “20 up to 40” Leadership Program graduate