Kalyn has been a valued member of the ABBB team since 2005. As a Principal, she works primarily with clients in the agriculture, construction, and small business/retail industries. She administers the firm’s Key Client Opportunity Planning program and leads the estate and trust team.
A persistent and compassionate professional, Kalyn was inspired to pursue a career in accounting by her love for both people and numbers. Raised on a farm in rural Kansas, Kalyn developed a strong work ethic and the drive to be successful from a young age. She credits her career success to her supportive family, her faith, and the ABBB team.
A resident of Monument, Kansas, Kalyn enjoys living in a small town because of the friendly and helpful people. She and her husband, Paul, have four children, Reilly, Mackenzie, Jocelyn, and Gracyn. Outside of the office, Kalyn enjoys spending time with her family, following her kids’ activities, and reading.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of CPAs (KSCPA)
- Fort Hays State University Alumni Association
- Fort Hays State University (1999)
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
- Minor in English
- Field of Emphasis – Leadership Studies