Bob joined the Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball, Chartered team in 2016. His professional experience is well rounded and includes most types of tax preparation and planning, business and computer advisory services, and auditing of both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Bob has extensive experience in taxation issues relating to trusts, real estate transactions, rental activities, passive activities, and contract employees.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob served as a partner at Hiebert & Decker CPA’s, Chtd. He started his career in accounting in 1976. Bob has been a speaker on various tax and computer issues.
Bob and his wife, Betty, have been married since 1974. They have two children and three grandchildren. They are both members of Central Christian Church of Wichita. Bob’s hobbies include playing disc golf and billiard pool, camping, hiking, and reading.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas, Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- City of Wichita Police & Fire Retirement System Board
- City of Wichita Retirement System Joint Investment Committee
- Air Capital Disc Golf Club, Inc. (ACDGC)
- Past Treasurer and Past President
- Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA)
- Current Board Member & Treasurer and Past President
- Eagle Scout
- Kansas Disc Sports Scholarship Fund
- Wichita Symphony Orchestra Investment Review Committee Member
- Wichita State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, with honors
- Coffeyville Community Junior College, with honors