COVID-19 Resource Center
COVID-19: Resources for Businesses & Individuals
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves daily – if not hourly. This resource center is a centralized place to find all of the tax, accounting, audit, and financial information you need to make decisions in one centralized location. For more information, please contact us using the form on this page. Stay healthy!
There are many factors to consider for you and your business in the wake of COVID-19. As you try to figure this out, know that we’re here to help you with:
- Cash-Flow Strategy– This includes looking at ways to increase your funds through cashflow, vendor relationships, financing, and all available national resource programs.
- Cloud Consulting – Digitize your existing paper financial processes so this critical function can be done from any location with internet access – payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.
- Communication Strategies– We’ll help you determine what and how to share information with your customers, stakeholders, and employees.
- Comprehensive Tax Review – The CARES Act has changed the tax outlook for every industry. We’ll examine your business’ tax liability and develop a plan to help you benefit from the new legislation.
- Contingency Planning– This includes avoiding panic and thinking through the right strategy for you to face the ups and downs.
- Federal Mandate Advisory – As these mandates continue trickling down, they have a significant impact on you and your employees. We’ll help you ease this burden.
- M&A Consulting – Market conditions have shifted and will continue to in the coming months. To get the most for your business in a sale, you need to plan in advance to do everything to increase the value, and we can help identify ways to do that. Is the opportunity right for a merger or acquisition? Consider your options and what the future may look like – starting with a business valuation.
- Navigating Federal Government Resources– We’ll help you understand the programs available – including the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) program – and ensure the proper paperwork is completed.
- Outsourced Accounting & Outsourced CFO/Controllership – Many need the advice of a seasoned accountant and CFO, but don’t need a full-time employee on their staff or have had to downsize due to COVID-19. Outsourcing your accounting and CFO/Controllership provides you with the benefits and expertise without having to hire someone full-time or go without. In addition, your outsourced CFO works remotely to get the job done in this unprecedented time.
- Outsourced Payroll – Keeping up with payroll legislation is complicated, but even more so in a COVID-19 environment where laws continue to shift the rules. Outsourcing your payroll ensures a team of payroll specialists have your needs covered.
COVID-19 Business Survival Webinar Series
You’re invited to attend our upcoming COVID-19 webinar series:
- More information coming soon.
Watch Past Webinars:
- U.S. Small Business Association
- U.S. Federal Government Response
- U.S. Department of Labor
- IRS Coronavirus Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Resources for Small Businesses
- State Tax Filing Guidance for the Coronavirus Pandemic (AICPA)
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
State of Kansas Resources
- Kansas Department of Labor – Coronavirus Resources
- Kansas Department of Labor – Layoff & Unemployment Resources
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment
State of Missouri Resources