Estate Planning, Administration & Taxation
A properly structured estate and trust plan not only impacts the futures of your beneficiaries, it provides you peace of mind that your spouse, children and business are all accounted for after you’re gone.
The professionals at Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball can assist with the orderly transfer of your assets to beneficiaries, providing security for your surviving spouse and reducing or eliminating tax due on business and asset transfers. Our team is focused on assuring a smooth transition for your assets and business affairs, while providing strategies to maintain business continuity and successfully implementing succession of ownership.
Our professionals can assist you with the following estate planning services:
- Estate & Trust Settlement Guidance
- Federal Estate & Gift Tax Projections
- Federal & State Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Federal & State Fiduciary Income Tax Return Preparation & Projections
- Financial Statement Preparation & Related Accounting Services
- Representation Before the IRS on Examination Issues