Tax Planning for Businesses
It’s not how much you pay in taxes; it’s what you have left after taxes are paid. In order to achieve your business objectives, you need to balance your short-term burdens with your long-term business decisions. Proper tax planning, preparation and compliance activities are critical to running a healthy business and maximizing your wealth. But knowing how the tax laws apply to your business is just the beginning. Equally important is having a clear picture of your goals and objectives. This can open the doors to new opportunities and fresh strategies.
At Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball, our tax specialists will work closely with you throughout the year to create innovative and customized solutions to minimize your tax burden. We get to know you and your business inside and out. Scheduling a lunch meeting one time a year isn’t our idea of client communication. We believe in continual preparation with frequent conversations all year long.
- Business Structure Planning
- Energy Related Tax Incentive Studies
- Federal & State Tax Return Preparation
- Representation Before Federal & State Taxing Authorities
- Research & Development Tax Credit Studies
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning & Implementation